25.09.2017: Junior Accountant
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and dedicated person with a minimum experience in accounting to provide support to our Finance Department.
The job requires working under the direct guidance and supervision of the Chief Accountant, performing the following activities:
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the accounting documents.
- Reviewing/preparing primary accounting documents according to the Romanian compliance regulations.
- Booking invoices, bank statements, petty cash, expense reports etc. into the accounting system (CIEL V7).
- Updating accounts payable, perform reconciliations and prepare online payments.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Tracking and archiving accounting documents.
Main requirements for the position:
- Experience in a similar position, preferably min. 1 year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably from the Academy of Economic Studies ‐ Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good understanding of the Romanian GAAP.
- Minimum knowledge of Romanian fiscal legislation.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with CIEL V7 is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a very competitive remuneration package together with a Life insurance & Private Medical coverage.
Full time contract. Initial period is limited to 6 months, with the possibility of extension or turn into an unlimited contract.
Having its head office in Bucharest (Aurel Vlaicu area) and support from a global investment fund, Black Sea Oil & Gas SRL is a growing company with the ambition to become a leading player in the Romanian oil and gas sector.
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org