GTP and Onshore Pipeline Project Engineer
Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced GTP and Onshore Pipeline Project Engineer with an excellent technical and project management understanding to provide support to our project Midia Gas Development (MGD).
Reporting to GTP & Onshore Pipeline Package Manager, the GTP and Onshore Pipeline Project Engineer will be responsible for project planning and for establishing the criteria by which project success will be measured, project inspection criteria, coordinating the review of project designs and ensuring the proper implementation of project elements.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines/refines project specifications by studying product design, company requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; support preparation of cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Romanian and European regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• 8+ years’ related field and project planning experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Romanian is a plus.
• Field management experience a plus
• Enterprise-level computer platform experience required (Word, Excel, CAD, Primavera)
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
• Process Improvement
• Documentation Skills
• Safety Management
• Good communication skills in English and Romanian.
Terms and conditions:
• Location: Ploiesti (3 months); Constanta until February 1st, 2021
• Start-up date: March 15th
• Duration: Determined up to Feb 1st, 2021
• Freelancer/Contractor position