Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor with an excellent project management and technical understanding to provide support initially to our Project Midia Gas Development (MGD) and continue during Operational phase.
- Directs and controls the operations of the Midia Gas Development Project, on 24 hrs basis with an objective to strive for the highest possible production while minimizing the potential for occupational accidents.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the safe and efficient operation, for daily operations of all facilities (Wellhead Platform, Subsea Well and Gas Treatment Plant)
- Plan, resource, monitor all activities of operations which includes checking of plant equipment, adjustment in operating parameters and quality control of products.
- Plan, resource and guides the team during critical activities like plant start-up, shutdown, and emergencies.
- Provide Operations support and Installation specific advice to the Construction & Commissioning, Reservoir Engineering and Drilling/Well Ops departments during the project execution phase.
- Accountability for the safe operation of the facility to meet production targets on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for the Health, Safety and Welfare of all personnel whilst on the installation (Onshore and Offshore).
- Supervises the operation of the facilities, machinery and equipment in complete safety conditions, prevention and elimination of discontinuances and deficiencies during their operation; communicates to the superiors all the accidental breakdowns.
- Performs technical and economic analysis of installations and facilities from her/his area of responsibility.
- Developing an awareness of operating costs and continually striving to reduce expenditure and to meet production targets.
- Is responsible for the achievement of defined production volumes and reduction of losses; signalizes the reasons for nonconformities or production deferment.
- Is responsible for the execution of the monthly operational plan.
- Monitor plant performance and actively implement a program of continuous improvement in all areas.
- Supports the definition and identification of the maintenance needs, the scheduling of activities and cost forecasts – analyses the economic efficiency of each proposed work.
- Contributes to work acceptance and warranty procedure for services performed.
- Manage production chemicals and consumables for the asset’s continual operation.
- Analyses impact of equipment status upon production (e.g. technology impacts), proposes prioritization of unplanned maintenance activities and prepares notification for unplanned well / facility maintenance.
- Analyses and establish necessary materials, spare parts, tools and necessary devices for an efficient production process.
- Cooperates with the other departments in case of repairing or workovers to maintain continuous production process.
- Define and produce Operating Procedures as required.
- Provides input for the monthly operational plan and forecast.
- Establish activities schedule for winter preparations and specify necessary materials for production department.
- Stand in as Control Room Operator and/or Field Operator as required.
- Acting as Operations/ Production Superintendent when required
- Lead a team of Operations Technicians during the commissioning and operational phase.
- Act as a permit controller to monitor and control execution of work under PTW system. Control the Permit to Work for all works delivered in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure Staff competency is appropriate and ensure that operations personnel are properly trained in emergency procedures.
- Propose subordinate personnel to attend operational/ technical courses.
- Supports the evaluation process for the subordinated personnel.
- Contributes to increasing his and subordinate personnel professional level.
- Ensuring compliance with the safety management system.
- Controller of the safe systems of work for the Asset.
- Part of the Emergency Response Team and assist in response to emergencies.
- Ensuring compliance with the operating safety case.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory, statutory and company requirements.
- Contribute to the asset planning process for short/mid/long term planning of maintenance and intervention activities.
- Maintain a safe and effective working environment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree in Oil & Gas and relevant experience in the field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in petroleum/oil & gas industry with at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Excellent knowledge both nationally and internationally of onshore & offshore hydrocarbon production systems and equipment maintenance systems.
- Experience with DCS systems (Honeywell) and as Control Room Operator.
- Authorized to Area Authority in Computer based safe system of work or to same level in paper-based system.
- Competent in Emergency Response Procedures and Instructions.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory limits and monitoring requirements for emissions and discharges.
- Competent at carrying out complex risk assessment and analysis.
- Previous experience in the Safe Isolation and Re-Instatement of Plant process (LOTO System).
- Experience in control of work regarding Greenfield construction and commissioning sites.
- Experience in plant Shutdowns for maintenance activities.
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal relations and communication skills.
- Previous Experience in operating oil & gas terminals employing gas compression and hydrocarbon dewpoint reduction techniques.
- Previous Experience in operating normally unmanned platforms is a plus.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Good IT Skills.
Qualifications/Training – Essential:
- National qualification in an Operations discipline, or equivalent experience demonstrated.
- Valid BOSIET certificate is a plus
Qualifications/Training – Desirable:
- First Aid Training.
- Training in the management of Major Emergencies
- Trained in Risk Assessment Techniques, Emergency response/fire team leader to a suitable level.
Terms and conditions:
- Location: Agigea/Vadu/Constanta – Romania
- Permanent role
If interested and qualified, please upload your CV in the form below by March 22nd, 2021.