Join our team! Follow your own career path.
• Covering the telephone exchange: receiving and transferring the incoming calls, taking messages when staff not available; Welcoming the visitors and announcing to relevant company staff;
• Receiving the company’s mail and fax documents, the incoming mail, invoices, the newspapers, registering on company document management system and distributing to departments; Courier – ensuring that urgent and important documents are delivered in good time;
• Liaising with building maintenance and third-party office services’ providers for routine service and unexpected issues; Managing the cards for staff, visitors changing info with Building Administration;
• Maintaining common office areas including conference rooms and the kitchen, performing basic clean-up duties, etc.
• Liaising with office suppliers, preparing lists with necessary supplies, placing orders for stationary; In charge with waste management related to office activity (suppliers’ identification, account management);
• Support Project Team by updating calendars and schedule meetings; Keeping daily timesheet record for staff based on Constanta; May assist all staff by preparing travel and vacation forms:
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing; Scanning and uploading the documents;
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets;
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process;
• Provide support in planning and organizing local corporate & operational events: finding locations, negotiating services, booking equipment, sending invites and follow up.
• May attend meetings as needed, writing and distributing minutes and next steps;
• Provide support for local CSR activities and logistics;
• Translating documents, presentations, drafting routine correspondence;
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
• Proven work experience on similar role – at least 1 year;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing);
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
Terms and conditions
12 months temporary position;