Project Data Operator
Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven Project Data Operator to provide an effective and high-quality clerical and administrative support service for our project team in Constanta sites with main scope:
- Assist and provide administrative support to project management team ensuring compliance, standardization and consistency for Document Management System Data Base and the Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Specifications.
- Track, receive, maintain, and process Document Management System Data Base to/from a number of EPCIC Contractor’s in order to prepare status reports.
- Use the established tracking & distribution systems for controlling pre-commissioning/commissioning documentation/certification/Punch listing activities.
- Assist in the coordination of planning activities for both pre-commissioning & commissioning.
- Proactive involvement with mechanical/commissioning & start-up completion/handover activities
- Follow-up finalization of Document Management System Data Base implementation in accordance with the software application system and in compliance with the Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Specifications.
- Provide system and database analysis and support/direction to all Document Management System user’s
- Follow overall Document Management System integrity in order to maintain and control pre-commissioning & commissioning databases ensuring as smooth merging and/or integration of data coming from Package vendors or from discipline database update.
- Import and Export Data for Discrepancy/Non-compliance Evaluation, and follow-up on resolutions.
- Issue Pre-commissioning/commissioning weekly status reports for input to planning system for a number of EPCIC packages.
- Perform all duties necessary as required for achieving project objectives and schedule.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- High competencies in IT specifically all MS office software’s
- Able to draft excel, word documents with efficiency and language clarity
- Methodical and organized, good team spirit
- English reading, writing, and speaking
- Able to liaise with multiple teams and to manage multiple priorities
- Previous experience with completion software is a plus. (ICAPS , WINPCS,. GOCOMPLETION)
Terms and conditions:
Initial 4 months temporary position and possibility of extension
If interested and qualified, please upload your CV in the form below by June 11th, 2021.