Project HSE Supervisor – Wellhead Platform Fabrication
Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced Project HSE Supervisor – Wellhead Platform Fabrication with extensive knowledge and practice in shipyard construction industry to provide support to our project Midia Gas Development (MGD).
Planning, supervision and monitoring of shipyard fabrication activities from an HSE perspective. Manage HSE related items and associated reporting activities from client perspective, as per legal and MGD project requirements.
• Develop the MGD Project specific HSE Management Plan for construction and installation activities in cooperation with fabrication contractor;
• Monitoring compliance of fabrication contractor and associated services companies’ personnel working on the shipyard, with the applicable HSE standards and procedures requirements of fabrication contractor, as described in their HSE documentation;
• Participate in MGD project risk management process, related to fabrication activities;
• Assist fabrication contractor in preparation of risk assessment specific activities (e.g. HAZID, JSA, PTW, TBT, etc.);
• Participate in HSE audits, inspections in the shipyard and address any HSE non-conformities discovered to the shipyard management;
• Monitoring the status of compliance of fabrication contractor and services companies with applicable HSE legal requirements;
• Develop and monitor implementation of HSE programs developed by shipyard contractor during fabrication activities;
• Promote the use of Stop Work Authority, share lessons learned when it is used and reinforce use in regular communications/meetings;
• Provide advice, guidance and support to correct HSE non-conformities reported and increase the level of safety culture on the shipyard;
• Participate in safety meetings and address any HSE concerns that might have been discovered and monitor their proposed corrective action closure;
• Provide support to fabrication contractor to implement a Behavioural Based Safety Culture in shipyard and installation activities;
• Participate in incident investigation teams as client HSE representative and monitor that investigation has reached its objective;
• Monitor implementation of fabrication contractor waste management process from the BSOG perspective and keep updated the waste inventories and prepare all requested reports as per legal requirements;
• Participate in emergency preparedness and response planning activities together with fabrication contractor and plays its role as per shipyard base Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan;
• Collect and provide HSE reports and statistics, as requested by HSE Manager or its deputy.
Education and Qualification:
• Minimum of 5 years ‘experience working in a similar position within the shipyard construction industry. Experience in offshore oil & gas industry is a plus.
• Must be proficient in the use of computers and possess excellent administrative and organizational competencies.
• Training and/or certification in related HSE topics. Environmental management, waste management, etc. is requested.
• HSE competence training certificate (e.g. NEBOSH Certificate or similar) is a plus.
• Valid occupational health certification is also a must.
• Personal attributes:
o ability to perform evaluation of operations from a safety and regulatory compliance standards perspective
o dedicated, hardworking, personal initiative, collaborate, team player, enthusiastic, energetic
o high level of integrity and attention to detail
o strong sense of integrity and the ability to deal with ethical situations effectively
Terms and conditions:
• Freelancer/contractor position
• Temporary position up to June 1st, 2020
• Location: Agigea/Constanta