Project QA/QC Supervisor – Wellhead Platform Fabrication
Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced Project QA/QC Supervisor – Wellhead Platform Fabrication with an excellent understanding of engineering, manufacturing and construction for Oil & Gas equipment to provide support to our project Midia Gas Development (MGD).
• To ensure awareness of and compliance with HSEQ rules and regulations by Contractors/Suppliers.
• To ensure that Contractors/Suppliers comply with QA/QC requirements regarding documentation filling, material and control traceability, materials/equipment reception, storage & preservation, installation, control, proof testing, functional testing.
• To ensure compliance on work sites with QA/QC rules and standards, identify and reporting the non-conformance.
• Ensure the QA/QC works are adequately planed, organised and carried out to the right level of quality. Ensure that QA/QC requirements are respected.
• Report immediately any anomalies discovered related to specific requirements. When applicable issue the non-conformance reports and assist in developing of corrections, corrective actions.
• Ensure site works supervision and inspections on project phases addressing to specific discipline, as per the project requirements, applicable standards and approved Inspection and Test Plans.
• Ensure performance of quantitative and qualitative receptions of all materials and equipment received on site for works execution. Verify the quality documentation of products supplied on site, respectively their correspondence with the provisions included in the projects.
• Ensure the construction works are performed according to the approved engineering design requirements and specified standards/regulations. Review and approve related site inspection reports and quality documents applicable to specific discipline.
• Draws up and submits for approval the procedures/instructions required in the company’s activities.
• Monitor the progress of QA/QC activities on work sites and submit regular reports to line manager.
• Ensure the validity of the Contractors/Suppliers company certificates, certificates of key personnel and infrastructure used on site (personnel work specific certificate, authorisations, inspection tools calibration certificate, equipment & machinery certificate, etc.) applicable to specific works.
• Check the existence and validity of the welders’ certification, equipment calibration and certification, welding procedures specifications (WPS) and welding qualification reports (WPQR) applicable for site works.
• Check the existence and validity of the NDT inspectors’ certification, equipment calibration and certification, working procedures & specifications applicable for site works.
• Review, comments and approve the Contractors’/Suppliers’ QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to work sites, including final documentation and certification files.
• Monitor and control site implementation of the approved Quality Plans, Inspection Test Plans, specific procedures and method statements.
• Follow up the implementation of action plans issued from project meetings, non-conformance, Quality Reports, Audit Reports, authorities notifications and/or line management request.
• Supervise all QA/QC activities performed on project area for fabrication/construction/installation/testing.
• Review and ensure that all quality files for material certification, fabrication, construction, installation, welding, NDT, testing are up to date and validated, including documentation from vendors / contractors and notifications to/from authorities and third parties.
• Ensure that the works are closely inspected by the Contractor’s/Supplier’s QC inspection team, with fulfilment of specific project quality requirements.
• Verify the site construction work status, prepares the progress reports and ensure the applicable Contractor’s monthly payment slips is validated in accordance with the existing situation.
• Liaise with the Constructor’s site construction engineers, QA/QC representatives, third parties and independent verification bodies and provide technical support to sustain BSOG’s project work progress and to ensure high quality works.
• Verify, monitor and assures guiding support for the completion of the Construction Technical Book and for compliance to applicable codes, standards, specifications and regulations.
• Attendance and provide inputs to Audits (Internal / External) organised in its area of supervision. Keeps under control and verifies the resolution of the corrections/corrective actions.
• Provide inputs to line manager for Contractor/Supplier performance evaluation analysis according to specific discipline domain.
Education and Qualification:
• University degree; (Quality/Mechanical Engineering background with certification in welding inspection is a plus)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in QA/QC Oil & Gas field, offshore/onshore projects development.
• Good knowledge of engineering, manufacturing and construction for Oil & Gas equipment. Familiar with international codes, standards and regulations (i.e. ASME B31.3, ASME V, EN ISO 10204, EN ISO 9606-1, ISO 9712, API, ISCIR PT, ANRE, NORSOK, NACE, others equivalent).
• Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 10005 standards. Internal/External Auditor experience is a plus.
• Experienced in handling QA/QC construction book and vendor documentation.
• Very command of English language (written and spoken);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms and conditions:
• Freelancer/contractor position
• Temporary position up to June 1st, 2020
• Location: Constanta