Project Quality Manager (Offshore)
Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced Project Quality Manager (Offshore) with an excellent understanding of engineering, manufacturing and construction for Oil & Gas equipment, piping, pipeline, civil, structural, factory and site testing, as well pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up of various facilities to provide support to our project Midia Gas Development (MGD).
• To ensure awareness of and compliance with HSEQ rules and regulations by Contractors/Suppliers.
• To ensure that Contractors/Suppliers comply with QA/QC requirements regarding documentation filling, material and control traceability, materials/equipment reception, storage & preservation, installation, control, proof testing, functional testing.
• To ensure compliance on work sites with QA/QC rules and standards, identify and reporting the nonconformances.
• To coordinate quality supervision team in specific discipline and area of activity.
• Review, comments and approve the Engineering Quality Plans, Project Quality Plans and Inspection Test Plans issued by EPCIC Contractor and/or other Contractors. Ensure implementation of such documents within the company development project. Work closely with MGD Package Managers in all project quality aspects.
• Schedule, organise, coordinate the Quality Audits (internal / external) and Quality Inspections related to Project.
• Ensure training performance and advise project team members for individual roles and responsibilities related to the operation of the Quality Management System.
• Ensure smooth project development and QA/QC coordination for every step of the project execution phase.
• Ensure availability, control and monitor the QA/QC documentation related to MGD Project fabrication, construction and assembly works carried out by contractors.
• Manage reports of any anomalies discovered related to specific quality requirements and monitor measures for developing of corrections, corrective actions. Monitor the close-out status of issued Non-conformance Reports.
• Ensure performance of site works supervision and inspections on project phases addressing to specific discipline, as per the project requirements, applicable standards and approved Inspection and Test Plans.
• Manage the performance of quantitative and qualitative receptions of all materials and equipment received on site for works execution.
• Verify if the construction works are performed according to the approved engineering design requirements and specified standards/regulations. Verify the approval process of site inspection reports and quality documents applicable to specific discipline.
• Issue/review/approve as applicable the procedures/instructions required in the company’s activities.
• Monitor the progress of QA/QC activities on work sites and submit regular reports to line manager.
• Ensure verification on the validity of the Contractors/Suppliers company certificates, certificates of key personnel and infrastructure used on site (personnel work specific certificate, authorizations, inspection tools calibration certificate, equipment & machinery certificate, etc.) applicable to specific works.
• Ensure verification on the existence and validity of the personnel certification, equipment calibration and certification, procedures, specifications and qualification report(s) applicable for site works.
• Ensure verification and approval of the Contractors’/Suppliers’ QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to worksites, including final documentation and certification files.
• Monitor and control site implementation of the approved Quality Plans, Inspection Test Plans, specific procedures and method statements.
• Ensure the implementation of action plans issued from project meetings, nonconformances, Quality Reports, Audit Reports, authorities notifications and/or line management request.
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities performed on project specific area for fabrication/construction/installation/testing.
• Monitor and ensure that all quality files for material certification, fabrication, construction, installation, welding, NDT, testing are up to date and validated, including documentation from vendors/contractors and notifications to/from authorities and third parties.
• Liaise with the Constructor’s Quality management representatives, third parties and independent verification bodies and provide technical support to sustain BSOG’s project work progress and to ensure high quality works.
• Assures guiding support for the completion of the Construction Technical Book and for compliance to applicable codes, standards, specifications and regulations.
Education and Qualification:
• University degree; (Quality/Mechanical Engineering background with certification in welding inspection is a plus).
• Certified as Quality Manager (Quality Management Systems ISO 9001).
• Certified as ISO Auditor (ISO 9001 – Internal Auditor at least).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Management Oil & Gas field, offshore projects development.
• Good knowledge of engineering, manufacturing and construction for Oil & Gas equipment, piping, pipeline, civil, structural, factory and site testing, as well pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up of various facilities. Familiar with relevant international codes, standards and regulations.
• Good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 10005 standards. Internal/External Auditor experience is a plus.
• Experienced in coordination and handling QA/QC construction book and vendor documentation.
• Good command of English language (written and spoken);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms and conditions:
• Freelancer/contractor position
• Temporary position up to June 1st, 2020
• Location: Constanta