Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical task.
- Covering the telephone exchange: receiving and transferring the incoming calls, taking messages when staff not available; Welcoming the visitors and announcing to relevant company staff ;
- Receiving the company’s mail and fax documents and registering on company management system, the incoming mail, invoices, the newspapers, and distributing to departments;
- Courier – ensuring that urgent and important documents are delivered in good time;
- Liaising with building maintenance and third-party office services’ providers for routine service and unexpected issues;
- Managing the cards for company staff, changing info with Building Administration;
- Liaising with office suppliers, preparing lists with necessary supplies, placing orders and prepare monthly reports waste recycling
- Maintaining common office areas including conference rooms and the kitchen by refilling coffee machines, performing basic clean-up duties, etc.
- Archiving documents for legal, audit, or historical purposes based on requirements and procedures;
- Updating calendars and schedule meetings; ensure administrative support for meetings; keeping daily time sheet record for all employees; may assist all staff and consultants by preparing travel/vacation forms;
- Coordinating the translation of corporate and technical documents with the translation agency;
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing; scanning and uploading the documents.
Education and Qualification:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role – at least 1 year;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing);
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
Terms and conditions:
20 months temporary position;