Join our team! Follow your own career path.
The Senior Accountant ensures efficient and accurate recording and reconciling of financial transactions and provide support to Finance Manager. He or she will be responsible for preparing financial documents, apply knowledge of accounting principles to record month end closing entries, entering daily transactions, reconciling source documents to transactions, reconciling accounts, and providing analytical support for the finance department.
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
• Review the bookkeeping
• Monitor and review accounting for accuracy and completeness.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Revise and book payroll
• Prepare monthly billing
• Complete month-end closing of accounts and review all financial transactions up to the preparation of financial statements.
• Assist at inventory procedure of company’s assets
• Prepare tax returns and other documents requested by tax authorities
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Follow the execution of accounting control procedures.
• Provide finance support across the organisation and resolve queries from suppliers and other external contacts.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experience in a similar position, preferably 3 years.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably from the Academy of Economic Studies Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and understanding of Romanian GAAP
• Good knowledge of Romanian fiscal legislation and experience with VAT audits.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables.
• Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing).
• Experience with CIEL V7 accounting system is a plus.
• Accuracy and great attention to detail.
• Excellent organizing abilities.
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
Terms and conditions
• Duration: Permanent
• Location: Bucharest
If interested and qualified, please upload your CV and a brief cover letter in the form below, by August 10th, 2020.