Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and dedicated person with some experience in accounting, to provide support to our Finance Department.
The Accountant will work under the direct guidance and supervision of the Finance Manager and the main role is to provide support to BSOG Finance Department.
- Check correctness of invoices (content, format, rates etc.) and contact suppliers to ask for corrections when necessary.
- Check all the expenditure claims from employees and ensuring that all the documents are original and valid, then requests for further approvals according to internal policies.
- Update in the Document Management System (Documenta): invoices, payment orders, bank statements, residency certificates, fiscal statements an any other accounting documents.
- Distribute invoices and collect payment approvals from relevant budget owners.
- Prepare online payments and take all measures to ensure the correctness of the payments submitted for approval: collect internal approvals, cross check payment details (bank account etc.) with invoice, contract, excel database, phone calls.
- Book invoices, bank statements, expense reports, petty cash etc. in the accounting system (CIEL).
- Update various excel files referring to: payments, invoices, loans etc.
- Perform reconciliations to ensure correctness of company’s accounting records.
- Assist in implementing the internal procedures and maintaining the internal controls.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Archive accounting documents.
- Fill, submit, withdraw documents to/from ANAF, INSSE, BNR or other authorities.
- Assist at inventory procedure of company’s assets.
- Assist at external/internal financial audits.
- Various other duties as required.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Experience in a similar position, preferably 2-3 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably from the Academy of Economic Studies Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good understanding of the Romanian GAAP.
- Minimum knowledge of Romanian fiscal legislation.
- Excellent organizing abilities; Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with CIEL V7 is a plus.
- Experience with CIEL V7 is a plus
Terms and conditions:
- Duration: permanent contract
- Location: Bucharest
If interested and qualified, please upload your CV in the form below by Dec 3rd, 2021.