Join our team! Follow your own career path.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller with a sound document management knowledge to provide support our projects ensuring that documentation requirements are met in a timely manner.
Ensure Document Management best practices and principles are applied across all assigned Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and traceability of the documentation throughout all Projects phases, from inception to completion.
• Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the document control processes and procedures within the Projects
• Support the Corporate function (IT & Data Management) in the development and improvement of the Company Electronic Document Management System (DMS)
• Manage the flow of documentation in/out of the Projects (either in electronic form or on paper support)
• Set-up Projects folders structures in the EDMS/SharePoint, as per Projects requirements, to ensure the documentation is properly archived and easily retrievable to facilitate an easy and fast flow of the information within the Projects Teams and externally (Contractors/Vendors) as required
• Ensure the correct application of Document Management Corporate’s standards and procedures
• Ensure the use of standardized forms and templates across the Project
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required by the Projects
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
• Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Contractors/Vendors)
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally (within the Projects Teams or any other Corporate function) and externally (to Contractors/Vendors) as required
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
• Assistance in the collation and issue of documentation and reports as required by the Projects
• Communicate and liaise with Projects Teams, Contractors/Vendors to discuss and improve the flow and control of documentation, support the handover and close-out of Projects activity and ensure consistency in the application of document control principles as required
• Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the Projects planner in accordance with agreed schedule, to ensure any possible delay is immediately highlighted
• Prepare progress reporting on the documents status
Education and Qualification:
• Engineering degree is preferable.
• Minimum 5 years work experiences in document management area.
• Minimum 2 years work experiences in document management area for Oil & Gas domain, engineer industry, manufacturing.
• Very good knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems and relevant implementation.
• Document Management training courses.
• Document Control Certification is an advantage
• Familiarity with large construction Projects.
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good communications skills are essential.